Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Feeling

i just wrote this
words just came together on the page
its sloppy and unorganized
but its what i wanted
here goes

we all start somewhere
but i cannot rememeber
where i am or how i got here
i just cant seem to remember
i lost all emotions
no
i can still feel
the pain staking needles
that make my heart peel
i cannot sit nor can i stand
i float in my mind
wandering
wanting
for somebody to find
me and myself
the state i am in
cuz i cannot remember
where i have been
i want someone to know
actually i need someone instead
to understand how i feel
how many tears that ive shed
my mind is fluttered
with questions and doubts
of me failing
which i cannot let out
the feelings
so unclear
i just need someone to hear
to know that i fear
of things so dear
like love and affection
more like rejection
that makes my heart cold
i just need somone to hold
so that i can unfold
but for now im alone
still wandering the abyss
of clutter and confusion
still wanting
waiting
for that one person
to reach out their hand
and free me from the dark
so we can stand
not separate but one
not dread but fun
not walk but run
all could be done
with that one
but there is none
so i will wait longer
alone
alone

copyright: this = mine

No comments: