Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Randoms

heres a few random ones

Turtle

the days as a turtle must be frustrating
to plan a trip to the store in the evening
he starts to walk during the day
but seeing how slow he walks away
it must take many hours
to walk just a little so he cowers
the sun slowly passes through the sky
with the hot sun rays making him die
so when mr. turtle does reach the store
he is disappointed to find it's not open anymore


Hangul

i am a student and was born here
studying hard for my dream career
math problems and writing english
late nights so that i may finish
i am american but there is something i lack
something i hate which is a fact
my friends learn, they can start readin'
its my ethnicity but i dont know korean


Oreo Cheesecake

creamy creamy oh so creamy
i think about it all day oh so dreamy
the succulent texture melts within first touch
my body shivers way too much
the addiction makes me insane
i need the smooth dessert in my veins
all day and night its like a nightmare
the constant want for cheesecake its not fair
the oreos crumble along with the cream
as i chew softly and devour it clean
i cry when its gone from my plate
till next time i cannot wait


Work Money School

the people around me
working harder than ever
they make money
working forever
their lives revolver around it
their workplace
to pay for bills
for their living space
pursuing a career
something to desire
from working on computers
or putting out a fire
going to college
obtaining a higher degree
but im still lost
not sure what is for me

copyright: these = mine

No comments: