Thursday, December 11, 2008

Letter to God

I really like this because I was able to write it on the spot
I know it's not the typical rhyming style
But it was exactly what I wanted it to be
(This ones for you mister corrupt to the core)

Dear God
Life aint what it seemed to be
There's many things that I cannot see
Not really sure what it means to be
Free
But fear not
I will get by
As long as I try
Hard not to be
What I am becoming 
But I know Lord
That You have the key
Because You are so loving
Soon enough
I will be coming
To Your place of solitude
But not to be rude
I wish to stay a bit longer
Here
In this place we call earth
With all this hate and fear
So I can become stronger
Through Your actions I can become
Something that I wish I could be
Something a little called
Me

© Copyright by Michael Kim 2008-Forever

No comments: