Sunday, December 7, 2008

You

Here is another one of my typed poems.
I guess I'll be posting up my poems for now.
Hopefully I'll be able to be creative and write about controversial topics like my amazing friends.
This one was probably my second written poem about a girl.
And yes, it is pretty corny.
I have noticed that most of my poems have a Dr. Seuss style.
Dr. Seuss is one of my great inspirations by the way.

You

I was so lonely
I felt so hurt
I wanted to be with you
But I knew it couldn’t work

I would come home
To check up my space
To see if you were on
You know just in case

After a long day at school
No matter what I’ve been through
I would get all better
When I talked with you

We would have convos
Using comments and text
They were so interesting
So I couldn’t wait for the next

But I know
This is all we can be
Only online friends
Which you can agree

Two whole states
We are so far apart
I want to see you
It just breaks my heart

But it won’t matter
We will be together
Ill run to you
Even if it takes forever

But now I pray
That you’ll repeat this too
These words Imma say
Which are: I love you

© Copyright by Michael Kim 2008-Forever

1 comment:

Corrupt To The Core said...

pretty good stuff man its cory btw