Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dilemmas

maybe be true or not
just wanting to write something at
530 in the morning

i walk on this lonley path
theres nothing to see
a depressing small road
walking in misery

the path then meets
with two other roads
each going different ways
both has something that unfolds

i stand at the fork
with so many different thoughts
not really sure where to go
i dont know what my body wants

one of the paths that i see
has been brushed and cleaned
it seems very logical to take
unlike the other fiend

the second path is new
so it doesnt seem positive
if i take this one
failure might be the cause of it

i want to be adventurous
but i dont want to fail
i dont know which to take
not sure if i should bail

one will make me a follower
someone has already taken it
the other is untouched
but i might fall into a bottomless pit

i would love to take the danger
and follow my heart
but i need some help
which nobody will start

my body is in a stand still
i cannot move anywhere
my mind has hit a wall
because this is unfair

i wish i knew
what exactly to do
because one of these paths
will lead me to you

Copyright: this = mine

No comments: